Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Journeys - A Way to Get Centered

This is going to be primarily a series of photos. I recently took a trip and it was incredible. The beauty of the place I went was incredibly centering.

I think it's important to look for inspiration wherever we can, every day, all over the place. Tackling life with open eyes and an open heart we can be blessed with beauty and inspiration and creative fire at any moment. Explore the world around you. Find the places that speak to your heart and soul. Feed your inner fire and you inner still place. You may be surprised what you find.















This is just a few of my favorite images that recall the feelings and inspiration I felt there. I wonder what inspires others and feeds their hearts.

Blessings, Light and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment